Nuance Power PDF is the latest incarnation of Nuance’s PDF converter software. It’s available in two versions: Standard, with most of the conversion editing and cloud-based services one could need, and Advanced, which rounds out the full range of enterprise-level functionalities common to most PDF solutions such as Bates stamping, redaction and SharePoint compatibility.
Even in its Standard iteration, Nuance Power PDF is a powerful tool that lets you manipulate PDF documents with wide range of functionalities. You can view, edit, convert and create documents in a variety of formats, including interactive forms and multimedia documents featuring video, images, and so on.Visit site
• Dictate edits and annotations in your document – Nuance Power PDF has a great feature that allows you to dictate notes into your document using Dragon Notes.
• Easy multimedia editing – not only can you drop in media such as videos and images in your documents, this is particularly easy to do with Nuance Power PDF.
• Optimize documents for mobile display – this is a feature that is missing from some PDF solutions that is nevertheless quite useful.
• No mobile app or online version – Nuance Power PDF is essentially just a desktop application with cloud connectivity. Unlike some of its competitors there’s no other way to connect or use the program.
• Can only open one document at a time – only opening one PDF at a time can be a drain on your resources if you’re forced to open another iteration of the program to work with multiple documents.
• Can only combine PDF documents – if you want to combine documents in different formats, you’ll have to convert them all to PDF first.
• No ePub conversion – Nuance Power PDF doesn’t convert to ePub (a common e-book format), which could be relevant to some users.
Nuance Power PDF features a clean, easy-to-use interface that is intuitive and customizable. Like many PDF solutions, it follows the familiar Microsoft Office layout, making it easy to get oriented once you’re inside the application. The topmost toolbar can also be customized to your specifications.
An obvious drawback of this software is its lack of online portal. It is essentially only usable as a desktop application that must be downloaded and installed, although both Standard and Advanced versions have cloud integration with Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive.
Manipulating and editing documents with Nuance Power PDF is a breeze for the most part. You can easily convert documents from a large range of formats and easily drop in media such as video and images. Note that combining documents only works with PDF formats. Another shortcoming is that you can only open one PDF document at a time.
More advanced features include Bates numbering, conversion to PDF/A formats for legal documents and archiving, and extraction of data from forms. Security and collaboration features such as redaction and SharePoint, Evernote and NetDocuments compatibility round out the enterprise-level version of the application.
Overall, Nuance Power PDF is a strong contender for your all-in-one PDF solution, allowing for easy conversion, editing, creation and management of your documents. There are many resources available to learn how to use the program, and the help and support features (including online chat on their website) are solid as well.
Nuance also offers special packages and features for enterprise-level users, making it an interesting choice for businesses looking for a reliable PDF management solution.Visit site