Nitro Pro 11 is the latest incarnation of the Nitro PDF software, a product that invites users to view, convert, edit and create PDFs in a “smarter, faster” way. This application covers the standard range of PDF document functionalities with an emphasis on streamlining the learning process and being user-friendly. Nitro Pro 11 is also focused on delivering performance, offering increased speed, flexibility and cloud storage integration.
The full version of Nitro Pro 11 is offered in two packages, a Standard suite that covers a large range of functionalities from conversion to creation of PDF documents, and a Business version that is customized for companies of all sizes and focuses on collaboration and productivity. Its enterprise level solution also boasts training resources and help with planning and reporting.Visit site
• Easy-to-use – this is probably its greatest strength. Nitro Pro 11 features a very familiar and user friendly interface, a strong help section, lots of tutorials, and an active user community.
• Fast – speed is another great feature of this application. Not only is it fast to get up and running and learn, it’s also fast in terms of performance.
• High quality OCR – the improved OCR is one thing that makes some people consider Nitro Pro 11 to be a serious Adobe Acrobat competitor.
• Good price point – for what it does, and its stability and speed, Nitro Pro 11 presents great value to its users.
• No mobile optimization – while Nitro Pro 11 allows you to optimize documents for the web, it doesn’t really offer the same kind of optimization for mobile devices.
• Poor customer support – there’s no live chat help on their website, and there have been reports of their support service not being stellar. However, as we said the learning curve is not steep with this application and there are many community resources available.
• Doesn’t convert to ePub – worth mentioning, although not necessarily a deal-breaker for most people.
Nitro Pro 11 is a complete PDF management solution and spans the range of functionalities that users have come to expect from professional PDF applications. These include conversion tools to go between PDF and Microsoft Office formats, creation tools that allow you to produce industry-standard documents, OCR (Optical Character Recognition), electronic signatures, and cloud integration.
Nitro Pro 11 is a fast and robust piece of software that accomplishes professional level PDF tasks with ease. It’s also one of the most user-friendly applications with a familiar interface. For those familiar with MS Office, it’s basically and extension of that platform, making it supremely easy to integrate into your workflow. The company’s goal seems to be emphasizing speed and ease of use, and we can safely say that they have succeeded in this regard.
The application features some interesting functionalities such as high-quality OCR, the ability to easily manipulate images within documents, and an extensive, easy-to-use help section with tutorials. Its QuickSign tool is also great – you can draw your signature or scan it and integrate it easily into your documents.
Nitro Pro 11 features an extensive range of conversion functionalities found in most PDF applications. You can convert between PDF and Microsoft formats, images, plain text, and optimize your documents for web-based content. You can also batch convert files, and extract/combine many documents into one with ease.
With Nitro Pro 11, you can edit documents extensively, from assigning page numbers to inserting comments, logos, dynamic bookmarks, and watermarks. It features Bates numbering for labeling and indexing of documents according to certain legal formats, and a useful redaction tool. You can also easily annotate, stamp, and take measurements within your documents.
Sharing and comparing documents is also quite easy with this software, and it’s fully integrated with cloud services like Google Drive, Dropbox, and OneDrive. It’s also compatible with collaboration platforms like SharePoint.
As expected, Nitro Pro comes with a host of powerful PDF creation capabilities covering hundreds of industry-standard file formats. You can scan and print to PDF, create editable forms, and archives with PDF/A. You can also set permissions and passwords in your documents for increased security and tracking.
Nitro Pro 11 is a powerful PDF solution that is making waves as a serious contender to the Adobe throne. It covers the spectrum of professional level PDF software functionality, plus it offers high quality OCR and redaction tools that make it attractive for business users. Overall, it’s an extremely stable, easy-to-use application at a decent price, bringing great value to any type of user.Visit site