Acrobat DC is the latest incarnation of the world’s most popular PDF software by Adobe, the inventors of the Portable Document Format. It’s a powerful PDF creator that comes with a full range of functionalities, and is arguably the gold standard in PDF software on the market today, consistently earning top spots and awards across the Web.
While it’s on the pricier end of the spectrum as far as PDF software goes, Acrobat DC is at the cutting edge of the industry, and presents users with serious professional-level tools for viewing, creating, editing and managing documents.
From simply viewing and manipulating documents to creating interactive forms to combining PDFs and much more, Adobe Acrobat DC has everything one could ever need in a PDF solution.Visit site
• Extensive toolkit – Acrobat DC comes with a wide range of functionalities that could not leave anyone wanting.
• Easy to use – despite being a powerful and advanced application, Acrobat DC is extremely well-designed to be easy to learn, user-friendly and customizable.
• Great support and resources – Adobe’s help and support resources are extensive, and although there is no phone or email support, they do have live chat support on their website, which is a great perk.
• Exceptional security features – Acrobat DC allows for extremely detailed control over your documents’ security while providing extensive tools for collaboration, annotation and redaction.
• Cumbersome program – Acrobat DC a large application for the desktop, and it can sometimes suffer from performance issues on some PCs.
• Stability issues – there have been several reports of crashes and freezes, and the online updating process could be more effectively streamlined.
• Interface needs to be customized – while Acrobat DC’s highly customizable interface is a “pro,” if you don’t spend time getting it to where you want it, the default interface could be a bit confusing in that it presents options you may never use.
• No ePub format – for what it’s worth, Acrobat DC still doesn’t convert to ePub format.
Given that Acrobat DC is probably the most full-featured PDF software out there, it might seem like a daunting and complex application to navigate. Thanks to its intuitive and easy-to-use interface, that’s not the case. It’s actually relatively easy to use, and has a relatively low learning curve.
One of the best features in terms of the interface is the ability to customize your tool bars – you can dock them and set them up however you like, hiding functions you won’t need. That, combined with the extensive tutorials and resources available to users, allows you to get the most out of the application with few headaches.
Setting up the software is a breeze, and converting PDFs is also very easy and intuitive. Acrobat DC can covert documents to and from a host of formats. You can easily create PDFs from blank pages, webpages, create interactive fillable forms, make searchable and editable PDFs – everything you might want out of a PDF application.
One notable feature is Acrobat DC’s touch-enabled functionality, allowing for easy use across numerous devices, including mobile platforms.
It’s also really good at converting documents in old formats – a functionality that could be crucial for some users. You can also add a variety of media types to your documents, including Adobe Flash.
Its OCR (Optical Character Recognition) feature is integrated with editing features, and performs well in terms of speed and accuracy.
Adobe Acrobat DC allows you to convert from PDF into a large number of other document formats, including Microsoft Office files, text and image formats, and PDF/A for archives. It optimizes files for web and mobile viewing, presenting a host of detailed optimization options which allow one to precisely control how one’s document is displayed across platforms.
Adobe Acrobat DC has an extensive range of features that allows users to collaborate on documents, send them out for editing and signatures, redact content, and track changes and versions. It gives you full control over permissions and security for each document, and lets you know the status of your document after it’s been sent out.
Finally, Acrobat DC’s cloud integration is robust, allowing ease of access through all your preferred devices and platforms, from Google Drive to Dropbox, OneDrive and more.
Adobe Acrobat DC is perhaps the most popular and mainstream PDF solution on the market, and it comes backed by a well-trusted name. It’s a powerful program with a host of features and functionalities for all types of users. If you’re looking for a quick and easy solution with limited features, there might be more streamlined options out there, but you won’t feel like you’re missing anything with the full version of Acrobat DC.Visit site